28/10/2020
Views: 13
  • Report This Listing
    Login Required
  • Share This Listing
no media

Looking to sell web hosting business

Mobile Number: 9870666587
equitycalls.info@gmail.com
Description:

5 year old Indian hosting service for sale; owner needs funding for other business. We created a unique, simple to run web hosting service in 2015 to serve our client base. Our clients have very simple shared hosting needs. We're having around 75 clients for Domain & Linux web hosting services.

Our systems run using the following services (but you can move, or not, as appropriate to you).

1. We're in a linux shared hosting environment with 2 reseller hosting plans from different companies at USA & Singapore server location. [ Investment in server is already paid till Dec 2021 & using top most technology : Pure 100% SSD, Auto SSL, Automated backup facility, etc ]
2. We sell domain services that are provided by EverData & Resellerclub.
3. We run this business in very little time per day. The only work is to respond to client questions which are received through live chat, email, and phone. New sales and client renewals are all manually handled including[ We have WHMCS but we haven't used it ].
4. We get average 5-7 tickets/technical queries per month so it's not much work.
5. We've 70% unique retail client base and remaining 30% vendor based which frequently purchase domain & hosting services for their clients. Our 90% clients are from India locations only.

We started this in 2015 as a part time business to create little extra income for our family but now I'm willing to sell this business and will invest more money in my other business.

The business really needs someone who wants to promote it and take advantage of the established client based. We're willing to sell our business at around 3,000 USD.We'll be happy to work with you to train you on all of our systems so that this works for both you and our clients. If you have an interest in the business, let’s talk on the WhatsApp +919870885587

Contact Information
Categories:   
Address: NA, , , 400067
Listing Tags:   
Shedule a Test Drive
Apply For TradeIn With Us
Send Your Bid
Please login to send an offer.
Send Message
Please login to send message.